Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Psalm 142:3

When my spirit grows faint within me, it is You who knows my way. In the path where I walk men have hidden a snare for me. Psa 142:3 In all the things I do, after all the people who are pressing for more work, more decisions and more of my energy, I at times become worn out. There are times my body is so tired I can not remember my to do list. There are things I set aside for a more important deadline and before I know it is buried under other projects and a week goes by. I need to remind myself constantly that it is the Lord who knows my way and will give me wisdom and strength for each day. Matthew 6:33-34-- But seek first His Kingdom and His Righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Putting the Lord first is not checking off my list, devotions and prayer but those things done with meditation and total awareness. This is not what 'we do' but 'Who' we are talking with and listening to. To start the day with the Lord before other people or projects are clamoring for our attention gives us a clear mind and heart to handle those things which do come up. When I put the Lord first in my life, I really don't have to worry about someone else's traps for me. I will walk through it and become stronger or He will lead me around and their plan will hurt them instead. What a Wonderful God You are!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment